Skins with size of 64x64
Most often, our users want to find the right size skin. Why skins are different sizes? - You ask, the answer is very simple: before Minecraft version 1.8, skins were the size 64x32, and starting with version 1.8, the skins have a size of 64x64. Why size increased? - Simple, by comparison with the previous version, appeared in a new helmet, armor, coats - they are not placed in a 64x32 texture and it had to increase the size to 64x64. Now you have chosen the size of skins:
64x64 All skins
What are the advantages of our collection of skins?
- Database is updated automatically.
- We do not have the same skin, all the skins are unique.
- You can find skin by nickname and download it for free, in one click.
- Choose skins by tags, color, size 64x32, 64x64 or browse full list of skins
- Here you can find out who else is using the skin, as we have the largest and most current base Minecraft players, in which more than 58 million records.
- And most importantly - you can download the skin, or set it up for an account on minecraft.net
- Additionally, you can write a review about the skins that you like, that we could make a list of the best skins.
What is a skin? Skin is the appearance of your character in the Minecraft game. Depending on which skin you chose, your character can be a boy or girl, a fairy magician or villain, an animal or a robot, a hero of your favorite movie or a cartoon. Soon we will try to automatically tag the key characteristics of the skins. I'm sure that everyone will find a skin to their liking! Enjoy watching!